Re: [Spacewalk-list] I can now update CentOS

yes, there are a partial lack on documentations, partial, because if can see when launch rhnreg_ks on serverUrl it use http and not https, and if you don't import ca key (by text file or rpm) http will works fine (but I'm not sure if osad will works), on the other hand https wont works without ca key