[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk SSL Certs

Hi all. Just a quick question about the SSL certs. The wiki states if you're using Postgres that you use the OLD/manual method to rename a server and don't use the
spacewalk-hostname-rename
Is this still the case? I'm using SW 2.2.

"NOTE 2 This script currently (as of 10-APR-2013) appears to only work with an Oracle back-end, due to SQL statements present in the script that are specific to Oracle. If you are using a PostgreSQL back-end you must use the manual procedure documented here: How to rename or change a satellite hostname."

Just checking before I proceed because I need to rewrite the certs and last time is was kind of a mess.Got it working but it was a little painful.

Thanks!

Glen Collins