[Spacewalk-list] How to delete packages from an channel

This is a follow up to previous question about configuring the Solaris Channel.

I blew away the channel(s) that I originally had.  Prior to that I went into the channel(s) and selected all of the packages, and selected remove, confirmed the removal and eventually blew away the channels.

After recreating a new channel, I ran the rhnpush command to repopulate the channel but I received a message telling me that the packages were already installed.  The channel did get updated, but I now realize that just because I "remove" the packages, they don't get deleted from the system.  I want to know how to permanently delete the package?

thanks

Daryl