Re: [Spacewalk-list] I can now update CentOS

Doc updated to include getting the CA cert / using ssl by default.

-Stephen

On 11/12/2014 02:40 PM, Amedeo Salvati wrote:
yes, there are a partial lack on documentations, partial, because if can
see when launch rhnreg_ks on serverUrl it use http and not https, and if
you don't import ca key (by text file or rpm) http will works fine (but
I'm not sure if osad will works), on the other hand https wont works
without ca key