Re: [Spacewalk-list] Problem Sync'ing a new Channel in Spacewalk.

Amedeo,

I’ve downloaded the script and I’m trying to use it as instructed on that website, but I’m not sure what to use for the errata file:

[root nw-spcwlk-201 rh]# ./errata-import.pl --server nw-spcwlk-201 --errata ????

Where do I find the name of the XML file containing errata information for each channel I’m interested in?  For example in this case, I’m trying to populate the errata of the CentOS6.5-x86_64.  I’ll also need it for CentOS5_i386.

Thanks for your help.

Marc.