Re: [Spacewalk-list] How to delete packages from an channel

Thank you Waldirio for that command.

Daryl

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 5:45 PM, Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro <waldirio gmail com> wrote:
Daryl

Removing from webui the package (file) will still in your file system, to check and remove (check files in file system versus data base), you can use spacewalk-data-fsck. Check the manual page (man) or -h flag to check options available.

Take Care