[Spacewalk-list] How to properly setup Solaris Channels

Daryl Rose rosede12 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 16:47:11 UTC 2014

In order to subscribe to both channels, do I create two Activation Key's
and register the server to both key's?

If I have a base channel, "Sparc 10 Base" and a child channel "Sparc 10
Patches", then a single activation key should register the server to both,
correct, because they are already tide together.

Thanks

Daryl