Re: [Spacewalk-list] Problem Sync'ing a new Channel in Spacewalk.

Hello Marc

No problem about it, your problem is about url "curl: (7) couldn't connect to host", this line is

yearmon=$(curl http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/index.html|grep date.html|cut -d"\"" -f2|cut -d"/" -f1)

try to execute this command in your server

# curl http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/index.html

Probably you will get the same error, so fix it. Maybe proxy, maybe firewall ...

Take Care