[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.2 Proxy Setup

Hello all. I have a quick question about the SW 2.2 proxy. I setup the proxy and all seems fine. But the clients do not show they are using the proxy as it should say on the screen. Says they are directly connected and not using the proxy. But I know for a fact they are because I see the logs for the proxy and broker. So I know for sure it's using them. Just wondering if it is supposed to show up or if there is something I have done incorrectly.

And as for the proxy information on the proxy itself. Shows no clients are using it. And it does say it is registered as a RH Spacewalk proxy. (This machine is currently a licensed Red Hat Satellite Proxy (v2.2).)

Thanks!

Glen Collins