Re: [Spacewalk-list] Low bandwidth locations

Matthew,

I believe be interesting know better your environment, btw, you can work with proxy (between your company and filial/client) or really use Spacewalk Proxy. With this you will probably work better, you have to check the necessity according the quantity of clients or the problem caused by latency.

Do a test with one proxy in your problematic environment and enjoy!

Let me know if works for you.

B'Regards