Re: [Spacewalk-list] Migration from pgsql to oracle

Hello Krzysztof,

I see, I've one question for you.

1. Why do you want change from postgresql to Oracle db ?!, do you have Oracle support !? Just because I'm curious :-)

What you can do is, build a new machine with SW and Oracle to test, export from SW with postgresql using db-control and import in SW with Oracle using db-control. In theory, the data model is the same changing only the sgdb, so will not get problem about data.

Let me know if you have any doubt about it.