Re: [Spacewalk-list] Exclude packages from upgrading and showing on the Web GUI

Hello Friends

Glen, this is a administrative task of SW admin, in fact you have your baseline uptodate and your freezed channel, you will choose what you want. You can do this task via webUI and select everything, so exclude the package that you don't want in your production environment.

Take Care

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Glen Collins <glenc2004 comcast net> wrote:
Well it's not the fact it bothers me but the fact I will not be the one doing the patching. And should someone patch and upgrade the pam rpm's then it causes issues. I did find a plugin which will lock the version and prevent the rpm from being upgraded, "yum-plugin-versionlock" but that does not help it showing in the gui. It will prevent the upgrade though. So I guess that's some consolation.