Re: [Spacewalk-list] Advice on Repo Configuration

Thank you very much!
Regards

Unless you have a requirement to stay at 6.5, I'd recommend just setting your repo to: http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/os/x86_64/ and http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/updates/x86_64/
This way you'll always have the latest packages for CentOS6. This is the way I have it configured. Clients will stay at their current release as long as only security updates are applied. But if you wanted to go from 6.x to 6.6 you just need to do a full yum update and you're good.