[Spacewalk-list] Management of baselines

Szabo, Marc Marc.Szabo at priceline.com
Fri Nov 21 18:26:59 UTC 2014

Hi Waldirio,

I’ve only tried Steve’s script (errata-import.pl ) to this point…   I feel that I’m very close to getting the desired results that I didn’t want to go into another direction until I’ve exhausted all attempts with this method.

My time has been temporarily redirected to another issue, but I plan to continue again as soon as I can.  In the meantime, if you could provide more detailed instructions on how to use these methods, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Marc.