Re: [Spacewalk-list] Advice on Repo Configuration

Hello

Don't worry and about the best practice, don't put your server in a channel which receive all updates all days! :-), imagine a package with a problem and without a previews test, you can get trouble ... or better, you will get a trouble :-)))

Take care and tell me if I can help you!