[Spacewalk-list] Management of baselines

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 19:44:47 UTC 2014

Marc

I'll try to prepare a post tonight, although about your connection, can you
access internet via console ?!, like elinks
http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.2-client/
<http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.2-client/RHEL/5/$basearch/> ?!

About your proxy, is request user and password or you need just define the
proxy port and the access will be without authentication ?!

B'Regards

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com