Re: [Spacewalk-list] Management of baselines

Marc

I'll try to prepare a post tonight, although about your connection, can you access internet via console ?!, like elinks http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.2-client/ ?!

About your proxy, is request user and password or you need just define the proxy port and the access will be without authentication ?!

B'Regards