Re: [Spacewalk-list] Management of baselines

That’s the result I’m getting with that command… I’ve disabled the subscription-manager repo:

[root nw-vp-001 yum.repos.d]# cat sub-man.repo

[subscription-manager]

name=An open source entitlement management system.

enabled=0

gpgcheck=0

That’s the frustrating part of this.. where is that coming from??

Here is the spacewalk client repo:

[root nw-vp-001 yum.repos.d]# cat spacewalk-client.repo

[spacewalk-client]

name=Spacewalk Client Tools

baseurl=http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.2-client/RHEL/5/$basearch/

gpgkey=http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/RPM-GPG-KEY-spacewalk-2012