[Spacewalk-list] Adding a large configuration file to a configuration channel - Internal Server Error

I am trying to upload a large-ish (~25mb) file through the spacewalk web-interface. However I keep getting this message:

"Internal Server Error

The server experienced a problem which prevented your request from being filled out. It may not be possible to execute this action at this time."

What I have already tried:
1. Increasing maximum config file size in /etc/rhn/rhn.conf . I have set ti to 50mb:

"web.maximum_config_file_size = 52428800
maximum_config_file_size = 52428800"

2. Increasing the following values in php.ini:

"post_max_size = 50M
upload_max_filesize = 50M"

Both did not have the desired result and the error message spacewalk provides has not changed.

I would be thankful for any help!

Kris