Re: [Spacewalk-list] Adding a large configuration file to a configuration channel - Internal Server Error

Hi Michael,

thank you for the help!
Nothing gets logged to the httpd error logs when the error occurs.
Tomcat however:

22014-11-28 13:18:07,409 [TP-Processor14] ERROR com.redhat.rhn.domain.config.ConfigurationFactory - IOException while reading config content from input stream!
java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported"

And the whole pastebin: http://fpaste.org/154902/

Searching for the first error did not help and I am not able to decipher the rest of the output.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Kris