[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.2 issue with ISS

Tony Dufour Tony.Dufour at gemalto.com
Tue Oct 7 15:10:32 UTC 2014

Hello, thanks for your answer !

Sorry for my mistake, I exported the RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT but I wrote RHN-CA-CERT.
I double checked after your comment, and I have the good CA in my ISS configuration.

Server "spwlk02" is the slave server. I try to pull from Slave to Master. By the way the only opened network flow opened is from slave to master on TCP 443.

I will check in the spacewalk logs for ISS stuff, I did not seen any dedicated log file for ISS ?

Regards,

Tony