[Spacewalk-list] Configuration Files Deployment + Remote Command on Action Chain

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 11:56:31 UTC 2014

Hello, good morning

About big effort, not so much and this is the cost to execute
automatically. :-), in fact you will create this script when you need some
action after deploy, just on this cases.

About el7, sure will not, you have to change to system control.

ps.: You can create a single script and inside else you will use "case" for
example. Case el6 do ..., case el7 do ...

B'Regards

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com