[Spacewalk-list] Using spacewalk-create-yumrepo.py - Linking issues

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 19:07:30 UTC 2014

Hi all.

 As I continue my quest for spacewalk happiness it seems the script spacewalk-create-yumrepo.py from the spacewalk-api-scripts-master package is having some issues with large repositories. I tried to replicate the Oracle Linux 6.x and while the repo has approx 20976 packages, there are only 6800 links being created. Does anyone know if there is a debug to this script? I like it and would love to send in a debug report with some useful output. It give me no errors to stdout and really don't know if it logs anyplace.

Anyway, time to continue on.

Regards,

Glen Collins