[Spacewalk-list] Database Inconsistancy

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 21:58:50 UTC 2014

Hello again. I'm having an issue with importing RHEL errata's. I have imported, deleted, imported the channel and errata data many times over and now all of a sudden as I'm prepared to get it ready for deployment I am unable to import any errata data in.

INFO: Processing RHBA-2013:1085 (rhnlib bug fix and enhancement update)
INFO: Creating errata RHBA-2013:1085:R6-64 for RHBA-2013:1085 (rhnlib bug fix and enhancement update) (All 1 packages present in the corresponding channel)
WARNING: An error occurred while creating the errata RHBA-2013:1085
WARNING: The error is Fault returned from XML RPC Server, fault code 2601: redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcFault: Errata already exists with advisory RHBA-2013:1085:R6-64

I used spacecmd to delete ALL errata in the system and when I do an errata_list, I see nothing in the DB. So somewhere something is not cleaned up. All the channels on the system show zero errata's so there should be no duplicates. At least that I'm aware of. And I have no extra repositories lying around.

Is there anything I can check? Any way to truly delete everything without deleting all the repositories?

Thanks

Glen Collins