Re: [Spacewalk-list] Custom Task Schedules / Bunch Scripts

> Hi All. I'm wondering if it's possible to "add" custom task/bunch
> schedules/scripts.

No, custom bunch/task types are not supported.

> Are they located in the database or on the file
> system.

In the DB. See rhnTaskoBunch, rhnTaskoSchedule, rhnTaskoTemplate, rhnTaskoRun tables.

> I did a search of the file system and found nothing that
> would be seen as the pre-configured bunch names. So I'm just
> wondering if it's possible. It's got a built in task scheduler
> that's better than cron I would like to take advantage of.

Just note only java classes implementing org.quartz.Job can be scheduled using quartz.

Regards,
--
Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat