[Spacewalk-list] RHNSearch Database Connection

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 02:06:06 UTC 2014

this was fixed in the nightly which is the bleeding edge build 2.1 is
an old version now in general the spacewalk project doesn't back port
patches to previous versions.
For now you can use the old workaround which is to use an iptables
rule to forward the port on your loopback to the real database server