[Spacewalk-list] Remote command execution bug with python-reportlab and rhn_check

Daniel Thielking Daniel.Thielking at ias.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Oct 6 15:02:08 UTC 2014

Hey,

I've wrote to this list several weeks ago because I have had a problem
to execute remote commands from Spacewalk 2.2 to ScientificLinux 6.5.
Link to the beginning of my problem:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2014-July/msg00074.html

No after so long time i figured it out!

There is a problem with rhn_check and python-reportlab, if
python-reportlab is installed all remote commands are failed but after
removing this tool all commands are successful. hplip-gui depends on
python-reportlab

Maybe there is a bug in rhn_check or else where?
Is someone here to give me a hint for a bugfix?

Regards Daniel

Auszubildender Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration
RWTH Aachen
Lehrstuhl für Integrierte Analogschaltungen
Raum 24C 313
Walter-Schottky-Haus
Sommerfeldstr. 24
D-52074 Aachen