[Spacewalk-list] kickstart tree after repo sync using

Alexander Innes senni at necurity.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 12:13:13 UTC 2014

Specifically the create distrobution step :), you need to do this on top of
the repo create. You grab a copy of the iso, make its dir, mount it

mkdir -p /var/distro-trees/centos-64-64/
mount -o loop ~/CentOS-6.4-x86_64-bin-DVD1.iso /var/distro-trees/centos-64-64/

After this create the distribution though the interface (systems ->
kickstarts -> distributions -> create new distribution ). Not sure how to
do it through spacecmd but they are well labled :)