[Spacewalk-list] SLES 11 SP3 channels show Content Provider as "unknown"

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 14:03:04 UTC 2014

If you have the key correctly associated with the provider (what you have - according to the posted query),
Content Provider should be properly displayed.

rhnschema=# select * from rhnPackageKey where key_id='e3a5c360307e3d54';
 id  |      key_id      | key_type_id | provider_id |            created            |           modified
 128 | e3a5c360307e3d54 |         100 |         104 | 2013-10-04 09:03:54.396637-04 | 2013-10-04 09:03:54.396637-04
(1 row)

At least I see it correctly on my Spacewalk nightly.
There's a chance it was fixed in the mean time. Do you have a chance to check the behavior on Spacewalk 2.2?

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat