[Spacewalk-list] Recommendations for Tuning Spacewalk

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 21:03:39 UTC 2014

Hello all. Can anyone provide a concise document/URL for tuning spacewalk? I have been reading many tuning guides for Postgres but I have not really found anything for spacewalk that would give details on how to tune for s specific number of clients. I've seen many on here having 2,3 and 4K clients without issue. And I'm just curious how to tune for both Spacewalk/Java and Postgres to get the most out of the system. I want to be ahead of the game than having issue down the road as my environment grows.

Thanks!

Glen Collins