[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.2 crash when adding client (fedora 20)

Nathan Peters nathan at nathanpeters.com
Fri Oct 17 00:54:06 UTC 2014

Nothing useful in there.  The directory has a zero size file for every day
of the week.

The initial log entry seems to indicate a problem connecting with the
database, so I would not expect logs in there anyway since a connection was
never actually made.

I'm still supremely confused why I can connect from the command line, and
the spacewalk website can connect, but only this join script fails