[Spacewalk-list] Using Spacewalk also as basic repo server

Dhaussy Alexandre ADhaussy at voyages-sncf.com
Tue Sep 16 16:12:28 UTC 2014

Hello,

I didn't try it, but with the API you should be able to get a download url from any package.
You would need first to search the package id etc..

This way you could pull rpms from clients (for ex. with a perl script) and keep the ability to push installs from Spacewalk.

http://www.spacewalkproject.org/documentation/api/2.2/handlers/PackagesHandler.html#getPackageUrl

Regards,
Alexandre.