[Spacewalk-list] Trigger script on spacewalk on activation

Will D will_d at nixpeeps.com
Mon Sep 22 12:01:17 UTC 2014

I had a similar requirement recently and through a little inventiveness, and some python/cgi scripting we basically create a http cgi call from the newly built system to the satellite during build time, that passed a few variables, and executed api calls to move the server to appropriate groups, configure custom variables and perform other satellite functions automatically.