[Spacewalk-list] EPEL 6 for Oracle

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Wed Sep 3 09:36:50 UTC 2014

On 3 Sep 2014, at 7:14 pm, Royee Tager <royeectu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Currently in my environemnt, the EPEL6 repositroy is a child channel of a CentOS base channel.
> In adiidtion I would like to add the EPEL6 repository as a child channel of an Oracle Linux base channel.
> How can I do it?

Create a new Software Channel, as a child of the Oracle Linux base channel but associate it to the same EPEL repository. So, you have two Software Channels (one for each base), but only a single repository serving both of them.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496