[Spacewalk-list] EPEL 6 for Oracle

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Wed Sep 3 11:46:20 UTC 2014

On 3 Sep 2014, at 9:31 pm, Royee Tager <royeectu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have created another child channel under the OEL channel but since it is linked with the external EPEL repo then I need to sync it but than I will have to resync both of the EPEL child channels (for CentOS & Oracle)

The sync will be (almost) instant as all the packages already exist in the repo. It'll just essentially link them to the channel. You would schedule both to sync on a regular basis, but far enough apart so that it only downloads for one and then just attaches for the other.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496