[Spacewalk-list] GPG key hosted on the spacewalk server via HTTP fails

Nicolas Michel be.nicolas.michel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:25:08 UTC 2014

Thank you!

It would be a good idea either to generate an error with that explanation
somewhere in the log or even put a text tip below the input box of the "GPG
URL" to inform users.
Because currently, no doc, no traces, nothing. I just do nothing except
that failure indicating it misses the key.

Nicolas MICHEL