[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk - OSA Status Update Failure - "online as of unknown"

Ryan Clough ryan.clough at dsic.com
Sun Sep 21 21:29:26 UTC 2014

The log location is configured in the OSA configuration file. In my case,
using SL6.5, the configuration file is located here on the client:
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/osad.conf

and on the server, also SL6.5, the log file is located here:
/var/log/rhn/osa-dispatcher.log

Ryan Clough
Information Systems
Decision Sciences International Corporation
<http://www.decisionsciencescorp.com/>

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Glen Collins <glenc2004 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
>    I'm trying to debug the OSA status failure but I'm having problems
> finding the correct logs so I can diagnose. It's probably under my nose
> right now but the location is eluding me. If anyone can point me to the
> proper logs that when you force a "ping" to the client, it would be very
> much appreciated! I'm sure it's something stupid I've done.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Glen Collins

This communication is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any
review, re-transmission, dissemination, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please report the error to the sender by return
email and delete this communication from your records.