[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk - OSA Status Update Failure - "online as of unknown"

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 21 22:46:52 UTC 2014

Thanks all for the info. I found why it was not updating. I was missing the action package on the system I'm testing with. Once I installed it and allowed execution the data was updated. Don't know how I missed it but just glad it's working as expected.

Thanks again for the valuable information!

Glen Collins