[Spacewalk-list] Change Spacewalk 2.2 Host Name Domain Name

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 19:48:03 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone!

I had to change my FQDN of my SW server and I thought I caught everything but it appears I have missed something. The OSAD log is still showing the old domain name. Since I am using the PSQL server rather than Oracle, everything I could find on changing the name server pieced together from several wiki pages. Is there a place in the database where I must change the name too? I found a wiki page that said you had to change the DB too, but it's unclear to me. Other than that, everything else is working fine.

Can anyone supply a link that would tell me how to accomplish this last piece?

Thanks!

Glen Collins