[Spacewalk-list] Auto Customization of Registration Data Upon Registration

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 12:25:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

Awesome! Thanks so much. Though my original question is still unanswered I think I did find one way to "update" the information. And that's using spacecmd. But since I'm not any sort of programmer, it's hard to understand I can can make use of it programmatically. Or even using the API and XMLRPC I can see I can update it that way but still I need samples on how to use the API.

But anyways, thanks for your work! Very much appreciated.

Glen Collins