[Spacewalk-list] Issue with creating kickstart distribution in spacewalk

amol pali amolpalikondawar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 14:43:22 UTC 2014

Hi,
I will provide you the contents of file when I am home.
As Fedora kickstart distribution wasn't working I created another
channel/distribution/profile for RHEL6 over the weekend and I was able to
install one VBox guest with the setup :)
I am not sure why it's not allowing me to create kickstart distribution
with Fedora20. I know there is no issue with Fedora20 ISO image as I have
installed my machine with this ISO.

Regards,
Amol