[Spacewalk-list] RHEL6 - Spacewalk - MREPO

Alan Pittman Alan.Pittman at publix.com
Tue Sep 30 20:05:37 UTC 2014

Hi,
  I am currently running mrepo three separate RHEL6 x86_64 servers:

mrepo-0.8.8-2.of.el6.noarch

It's been a few years, but I believe I got it from sourceforge.

I use it to download all of the updates (RHEL5 and RHEL6) for my spacewalk servers.

I have a copy of the rpm if you would like me to send it to you.

Alan