[Spacewalk-list] Re.Re: Re. Client packages not updating (Irwin, Jeffrey R)

Irwin, Jeffrey R jeff.irwin at perfect.com
Mon Apr 13 18:30:57 UTC 2015

Thanks, I am not sure............I have tried from the web GUI, that is where it errors out.   Looks like maybe a config is not set??

rhn_check -vvvvv
D: opening  db environment /var/lib/rpm cdb:mpool:joinenv
D: opening  db index       /var/lib/rpm/Packages rdonly mode=0x0
D: locked   db index       /var/lib/rpm/Packages
D: loading keyring from pubkeys in /var/lib/rpm/pubkeys/*.key
D: couldn't find any keys in /var/lib/rpm/pubkeys/*.key
D: loading keyring from rpmdb
D: opening  db index       /var/lib/rpm/Name rdonly mode=0x0
D: added key gpg-pubkey-ec551f03-4c2d256a to keyring
D: Using legacy gpg-pubkey(s) from rpmdb
D: opening  db index       /var/lib/rpm/Providename rdonly mode=0x0
Could not retrieve action from <RetryServer for your.server.url.here/XMLRPC>.
Possible networking problem?
D: closed   db index       /var/lib/rpm/Providename
D: closed   db index       /var/lib/rpm/Name