[Spacewalk-list] Dependency errors on install

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Sat Apr 4 03:52:21 UTC 2015

> On 4 Apr 2015, at 2:10 pm, Irwin, Jeffrey R <jeff.irwin at perfect.com> wrote:
>
> I am having zero luck.........ugh!!!  Maybe I am not meant to have spacewalk running.  Reverted back to clean snapshot, created file yum.repos.d, then attempt spacewalk-setup-postgresql

You need to have ol6_latest enabled as well for the packages that are sourced from the distro itself, e.g. PostgreSQL. :)

Essentially, grab public-yum-ol6.repo from public-yum.oracle.com and enable ol6_spacewalk22_server. Leave everything else enabled/disabled as shipped. Then it should work fine.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496