[Spacewalk-list] Any Satellite 5.6 workarounds for spacecmd softwarechannel_listerrata bug 1180233?

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 11:34:19 UTC 2015

Well, if you would be a Spacewalk user, I'd advise you to apply the patch manually.

Another option is to use channel.software.listErrata API directly instead of calling
"spacecmd softwarechannel_listerrata", as spacecmd is more or less a wrapper around
the API calls.

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat