[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 'yum grouplist' error

TK tku703 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:09:41 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
I've setup Spacewalk 2.2 in my infrastructure, created CentOS 5 and 6
repositories and channels.  Everything seems to be working fine except for
the 'yum grouplist'.  Whenever this is run, I recieve the following error:

Failed to add groups file for repository: centos6-base-x86_64 - None
Failed to add groups file for repository: epel6-x86_64 - None
Failed to add groups file for repository: spacewalk-client6-x86_64 - None

Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks,
Tom