[Spacewalk-list] registering clients after update

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Thu Apr 30 16:41:51 UTC 2015

Hemen,

If you already include a sub-channel for the Spacewalk Client tools under the channel your clients are subscribed to, you can simply update the repository to point to the 2.3 client feed, resync the sub-channel/repository, and then you will see the client update available to each of your clients.   The next time you update them automatically or manually they will pull the new client.

Robert Boyd
Sr. Systems Engineer
PeopleFluent
p. 919-645-2972 | c. 919-306-4681
e. Robert.Boyd at PeopleFluent.com

Click here to experience the power of the new PeopleFluent Mirror Suite T