[Spacewalk-list] [CLOSED+SOLUTION] Sles Patchlvl 4 Spacewalk-Service fail

Erik Johnson erikj at gwu.edu
Mon Aug 3 01:40:37 UTC 2015

Oracle does not tend to contribute back to the spacewalk project, though
they have recently released Oracle branded Spacewalk version 2.2, so they
are increasing the release cycle to accommodate support timelines.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37670_01/E58680/html/index.html

Any conversation with Oracle will have their recommendation, if you have
the proper contract, that you utilize Oracle Enterprise Manager to manage
the lifecycle of your systems, as opposed to Spacewalk.

-
Erik E. Johnson
Division of Information Technology
The George Washington University