[Spacewalk-list] Postgres Backup

Dewangga Bachrul Alam dewanggaba at xtremenitro.org
Wed Aug 12 03:53:27 UTC 2015

Hello!

I'm having same problem while backing up using pg_dumpall, then I ignore
it, the dump progress should be running. And I do second backup for
specific database using pg_dump (eg. rhnschema and postgres).

Then the line should be

$ su - postgres -c 'pg_dump rhnschema > /backup/rhnschema_backup-`date
+%Y%m%d`.sql'
$ su - postgres -c 'pg_dump postgres > /backup/postgres_backup-`date
+%Y%m%d`.sql'

CMIIW.