[Spacewalk-list] Getting SSL to work on SLES 11

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Fri Aug 14 13:20:33 UTC 2015

I have a follow up comment.

According to the Red Hat documentation, I should be able to recreate the certification using the "spacewalk-hostname-rename", but that command is not on my system.  I ran an YUM list to see if I could install it, but nothing available.

Is there another option to recreate the certificate?

Thanks

Daryl