[Spacewalk-list] fedora 22 client -for- spacewalk 2.3

Kevin Abbey kevin.abbey at rutgers.edu
Wed Aug 19 15:03:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm running spacewalk 2.3 and have fedora 20 and 21 clients.  There are
spacewalk client packages for both.  I'd like to support fedora 22
client as well but the only client packages available are in the
nightly.  Is it possible to use the nightly client for f22 as a client
to the spacewalk server-stable 2.3 ?

This is the client list of packages.
http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/nightly-client/Fedora/22/x86_64/

What is the recommended path to supporting fedora 22 clients?  I
initially tried the rhnlib from the f22 repo but the registration
failed.  Once I installed the package from the nightly above  I could
then register the system.

Thanks,
Kevin

--